Sloane Residences, which was jointly constructed by Tiong Seng and sells over 90% of its units, earns TOP

, ,

Read more: Opening in 4Q2023 is the lifestyle district at Tun Razak Exchange

Opening in 4Q2023 is the lifestyle district at Tun Razak Exchange

Sloane Residences A development of TSky Development, has achieved its temporary occupation permit (TOP) on November 18.

TSky Development is a joint venture (JV) that is an SGX-listed Tiong Seng and Ocean Sky International and Ocean Sky International, in the latter Tiong Seng holds a 60% stake.

The project was completed successfully by Tiong Seng’s wholly owned affiliate, Tiong Seng Contractors Pte Ltd (TSC).

Sloane Residences is a freehold, 12-storey condominium that is located on the 17 Balmoral Road in prime District 10.

The condo comprises of 52 units that range from two-bedroom apartments to four-bedders that range from 743 sq ft and 1,496 square feet. It is situated close to various public transportation systems, including Stevens MRT on the Downtown and Thomson-East Coast lines and Newton MRT on the Downtown and North South lines. Sloane Residences also enjoys close proximity to famous schools like Anglo Chinese School (Primary) and Singapore Chinese Girls School, that are located within 1km of the property.

Since the TOP, more than 90% from the units that have sold at prices that range between $2,677 and $3,366 per sq ft with a median of $2,907 per sq ft.

Of the buyers the majority (54% from them were Singaporean with foreigners accounting of the rest 46%.

“We are thrilled by the overwhelming response we to Sloane Residences; it is an affirmation of our brand of excellence and quality which has been a part of all of Tiong Sing’s projects over the past 63 years.” states Pek Zhi Kai, executive director of Tiong Seng Holdings Limited.

He continues: “Despite the difficult challenges of Covid-19 which have negatively impacting the industry of construction, we’ve worked to ensure high-quality construction and a well-thought out design for this project and we will work tirelessly to meet the deadlines of all current projects, and anticipate acquiring additional projects during the coming year.”